Learn how to use your camera to it’s full potential!
Register for CC Communications Outdoor Photography Course!
Taking a good photo is all about patience and experimentation with your own device. By becoming familiar with a camera’s function and settings, you can become the master of your own device! Remember to have fun when shooting and that the best photos are usually taken without much concentration. All camera’s, including point and shoots, encouraged and all levels of skill including beginner.
What you will learn:
- how to adjust your settings to capture landscapes, wildlife, portraits, moving subjects, group photos
- learn how to adjust aperture, shutter speed, and change your ISO based on various light situations
- learn how to capture a dynamic landscape image with the use of converging and leading lines
- learn how to shoot close up subjects through your Macro settings
- visit several Sault Ste. Marie landmarks and learn how to capture their amazing beauty with your own camera become comfortable and familiar with your camera settings
- learn about the future purchase of a DSLR and the limitless opportunities it can provide you
What to remember:
- Always bring your camera and camera card to the session
- Wear comfortable foot wear
- Bring water and a snack if you require one
- Photography takes time and patience – if you do not capture an amazing photo the first time around, do not feel frustrated. Remember a picture is worth 1,000 words and there will be plenty of time for your to perfect your camera use.
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from scheduled location of each photography session and are encouraged to be 18+ (those under 18 must have parental or guardian permission)
Course Dates and Registration:
One on one instruction at a location of your choice within city limits is available at a rate of $150 for 1.5 hour
2020 Group Course Dates in September (Group of 4 plus instructor)
Tuesday, September 8th at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Wednesday, September 9th at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Tuesday, September 15th at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Wednesday, September 16th at 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
The cost for all 4 sessions is $275 (HST) or $75 for individual session(s).
Inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today!